I start with coffee but everyone is different.
- Go with the breakfast type salads. Fresh and healthy items including beet salad, avocado salad, potato salad from Ragu Promenada and some organic greens.
- Smoothie bar? Where can you find a smoothie bar? Have a smoothie. You can have your granola and eat it with yoghurt and fresh fruit.
- Bakery from The Duke’s include cheddar onion biscuits, fresh made cinnamon rolls, blueberry coffee cake and banana bread. Fresh breads from the Rimping Bakery.
Have a glass of orange, apple or pineapple juice and you are.. wait a minute.. you are not done yet!
For the heartier appetite:
- There is a Belgian waffle station. Fried Chicken and Bacon Waffles, Salmon and Cream Cheese Waffles and special Fruit Waffles with Log Cabin Syrup.
- There are biscuits and gravy. Take the cheddar onion biscuits and dump a load of cream sausage gravy on it. While you’re at it dump the sausage gravy on everything including your omelet or fried rice!
- Thick Bacon from Chiang Mai Gourmet, (OMG), German Ham carving station and sage and onion breakfast sausage from Ragu Promenada. These are the favorites.
- The egg station is doing omelets and eggs, house made pancakes, potatoes with onions and peppers.
- Don’t forget the daily casserole.
- Fresh pork dumplings,
- Shrimp dumplings,
- Stir fried chicken and vegetables,
- Fried rice
- Thai style yellow noodles and vegetables.
I’m full – but…
There is the conversation.
I love and hate the conversation. Stories of faraway places, insight into different lives, travels, lots of questions and many answers. All of these people have lived great and happy lives and live to share their stories of love, life and happiness.
This part is included in the price of the breakfast!!!