The cost of a Lifetime Membership in the Chiang Mai Expats Club is 1,000 baht (29USD, 23GBP, 27EUR).
How to join? Simply come to a meeting of the CEC and complete the application form before the start of the meeting.
- Discount admission to General Meetings each month
- Discount price for buffet lunch at Coffee Mornings
- Discount admission for special events sponsored by CEC
- Opportunity to participate in the Lucky Draw at each General Meeting
- Automatic addition to the CEC email list
- Camaraderie with fellow expats
- Opportunity to tap into knowledge and advice
- Member discounts from sponsors and local businesses
The Chiang Mai Expats Club is a non-profit organization. All income is used solely for the expense of operating the club or for charitable causes, as agreed by the Board, in the event of a surplus of income over expenditure.