Join other fine businesses and organisations in reaching the over one thousand members of the Chiang Mai Expats Club. In addition, emails announcing upcoming CEC events are received by over 2500 people — CEC members, Chiang Mai residents and others considering relocation to Chiang Mai. Some of the benefits of sponsorship include:
- Your logo displayed on the CEC website Home page, with link to your website.
- Logo and description on the CEC website Sponsor page, with your address, phone number and link to your website and Facebook page.
- Your Logo (60 cm x 60 cm) prominently displayed on the wall during General Meetings.
- Ability to place promotional literature on the Sponsor table in the Foyer at General Meetings.
- Ability to announce special events at General Meetings (please obtain approval prior to meeting).
- Ability to place special promotions on CEC Facebook page.
- Ability to promote special events as part of an email CEC sends to its email list announcing upcoming CEC meetings.
- Cost for business sponsors: One thousand (1,000) baht per month, payable 6 months in advance.
- Cost for community-service groups: Two-hundred fifty (250) baht per month, payable 6 months in advance.
- Contract may be renewed every six months.
- One person in the organisation must be a CEC member and will serve as the prime contact with the club. Cost 1000 baht for lifetime membership, non-transferrable.
- Help provide valuable services and information to CEC members.
- Help promote CEC meetings and other activities of the club.
- Sponsors will provide advertising and/or informative material for the club.
- Sponsors are responsible for the legality of products/services/activities provided. CEC assumes no responsibility for any products/services/activities provided by sponsors.
- Sponsors may display their products and/or services but may not sell these products/services/activities at club meetings without prior approval of the CEC Sponsor Manager, obtained in writing one week in advance of the meeting.
- No sponsor may seek business by claiming their organisation is an official representative or spokesperson for CEC.
- Sponsors may not regard themselves as holding a promotional monopoly in any venue.
- Sponsors will not promote more than two products/services per application.
- Changes may be made in the course of the contract period with mutual agreement by the sponsor and the CEC Board.
Interested? Contact the Sponsor Manager: email@example.com